Let’s Join OJK-OECD Conference on Financial Inclusion, Financial Consumer Protection and Financial Literacy in Asia and the Pacific 2021 Day 2.
The conference will provide a forum to discuss global policy developments, best practices and share perspectives on financial inclusion, financial consumer protection and financial education policies to empower consumers. Against the backdrop of the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference will devote particular attention to the growing digitalization of finance and to policies supporting individuals’ and households’ financial resilience.
Listen to interesting presentations from speakers consisting of policy makers and experts in their fields.
Opening & Closing Remarks
- Wimboh Santoso (Chairman of Indonesia Financial Services Authority)
- Sri Mulyani Indrawati (Minister of Finance Republic of Indonesia)
- Nurhaida (Vice Chairman of The Board of Commisioners, Indonesia Financial Servicers Authority)
- Flore-Anne Messy (Acting Deputy Director of the Directorate for Financial and Enterprise Affairs, OECD)
- Febrio Nathan Kacaribu (Head of Fiscal Strategy, Ministry of Finance Republic of Indonesia)
- Tirta Segara (Member of the Board of Commisioner, Indonesia Financial Services Authority, in charge of Consumer Education and Protection)
- Sarjito (Deputy Commisioner of Consumer Education and Protection, Indonesia Financial Services Authority)
- Desty Damayanti (Senior Deputy Governor, Bank Indonesia)
Date : Thursday and Friday, December 2-3, 2021
Time : 14.00 – 17.30 WIB (GMT+7) or 08.00 – 12.30 CET/UTC+1 time
Live streaming: Youtube Jasa Keuangan (OJK TV)