How do you withdraw the income through Exolyt? You can find out how to use the website below.
Every account must have collected a different amount of income since it depends on the number of people watching their TikToks. Their income could be US$50 thousand (Rp 719.80 million) or even US$150 thousand (Rp 2.16 billion).
Here is how to check your TikTok income through Exolyt.
- Visit the Exolyte website here.
- Enter the username of the TikTok account you want to check.
- Click "calculate earnings".
- Approve all terms of service.
- The analysis report will turn up, showing the approximate income of every video.
That's how you can check the income of a TikTok account using Exolyt. Go ahead and give it a try.
Follow us on Google News.