JAKARTADAILY.ID -- The car free day (CFD) in Jakarta will be held again on Sunday, May 22, 2022. For this activity, starting at 06.00-10.00 WIB, the Directorate of Traffic of the Polda Metro Jaya has prepared a diversion of traffic flow around the area which is a car free day point.
"Yes, we have prepared the flow diversion," said Head of Sub-Directorate for Law Enforcement Ditlantas Polda Metro Jaya, Commisioner Jamal Alam, Saturday, May 21, 2022.
Quoted from PMJnews, during the diversion of traffic flow at the Sudirman-Thamrin HBKB point, vehicles passing from Jalan Budi Kemuliaan to Jalan MH Thamrin will be straightened towards Jalan Medan Merdeka Selatan.
Meanwhile, the flow from Jalan H. Agus Salim to MH Thamrin will be diverted to Jalan Kebon Sirih.
Then, on the diversion of flows at HBKB in Tomang Raya and Suryopranoto. Vehicles going to Tomang Raya from Jalan Ir Juanda will later be diverted towards Jalan Hasyim Ashari. Likewise with those that lead to Tanah Abang.
Jamal said, for the HBKB point on Jalan Pemuda, Rawamangun, East Jakarta, where vehicles from Bekasi to Jalan Pemuda will be forwarded to the Pulogadung Terminal.
The police will later close several roads leading to Simpang Pemuda.
"From Jalan Pramuka to Jalan Pemuda, we will divert to the right towards Jalan Ahmad Yani, and from Jalan Ahmad to Pramuka, we will straighten towards Cililitan," he explained.
Finally, at the HBKB in Lake Sunter, the police will divert traffic from the Simpang Karya Beton to GOR Sunter.
There are six points that will be the location of HBKB or car free day in Jakarta on Sunday, May 22, 2022 tomorrow. Among them:
- Jalan Jenderal Sudirman - Jalan MH Thamrin (Arjuna Wijaya Statue to Building Youth Statue);
- Sisingamangaraja Street (Building Youth Statue to CSW), South Jakarta;
- Jalan Tomang Raya (Tomang Intersection to Business Hotel Tomang), West Jakarta;
- Jalan Danau Sunter Selatan (Simpang Karya Beton to GOR Sunter), North Jakarta;
- Jalan Suryo Pranoto (Harmony Intersection to Tarakan Hospital Intersection), Central Jakarta;
- Jalan Pemuda (Arion Intersection to TU-Gas Intersection), East Jakarta.