Iko Uwais Alleged Assault Case Settled Out of Court, Police Investigations Shelved

- 14 July 2022 12:48 WIB
Iko Uwais. (Screenshot instagram @iko.uwais)
Iko Uwais. (Screenshot instagram @iko.uwais)

JAKARTADAILY.ID – The case of alleged abuse involving action actor Iko Uwais ended peacefully. The Metro Jaya Police said that Iko and the reporter named Rudi agreed to both withdraw the police report.

"The case reported by Rudi and reported Iko Uwais was agreed upon by both parties to reach a compromise point of peace. Both parties agreed to withdraw the report," said Metro Jaya Police spokesman Senior Commissioner Endra Zulpan to reporters, Tuesday, July 12, 2022.

Quoter from Metro Jaya Police official website, PMJnews, Zulpan said, from the beginning, his party prioritized restorative justice steps and suggested that both parties make peace. With this agreement, the alleged molestation case has been closed and will not be escalated to the next stage.

Also read: Iko Uwais Under Official Investigation, Police Scheduled to Summon Iko on Saturday 

"The legal handling carried out by this investigator is by using the 2001 National Police Chief's Regulation on Restorative Justice," he said.

"So this case is not raised to the next stage, because there has been a peace agreement from those who are litigating," he continued.

Previously, it was reported that Iko Uwais had finished undergoing an examination at the Bekasi City Police Headquarters, Friday, July 17, 2022 night. The husband of singer Audi Item is linked to a suspected molestation case.

Also read: Audy Item, Wife of Iko Uwais Answers Bekasi Metro Police Summons on Tuesday

Iko Uwais underwent an investigation for about 2 hours. When he came out of the investigation room, the actor from the film 'The Raid' seemed to smile. He said he was grateful that the examination went smoothly.

Page:
1
2

Editor: Suksmajati Kumara

Tags

Related Article

Latest News

X